Warrior Lacrosse EVO QX2-O Unstrung Head
Highly anticipated update to the iconic Evo unstrung head. The QX2-O is built for the elusive ball carrier who relies on ball control and quick release.
• New Therma-Loc+ hybrid thermoplastic resin retains stiffness by up to 50% better than standard nylon heads in various temps... leading to more consistency and a quicker release.
• New Fuelcore sidewall truss orientation holds it shape exponentially by spreading force evenly across the sidewall.
• Higher pinch for a longer channel with more hold and consistency.
• Scoop diffuser with strategically placed ridges to reduce drag on groundballs
• Bottom rail designed for Mid to Low pocket placement for superior ball control and quick release.
• Optional LOC-THROAT feature; insert LOC-THROAT for better head to handle attachment, leave out for light weight performance.
• Meets all NFHS, NCAA, Lacrosse Canada, and World Lacrosse men’s field specifications