Warrior Lacrosse EVO QX2-D Strung w/ ISO Mesh Head
Buiilt for the close stick defenseman who likes to have a little more meat on their bones, but still have the ability to strike quick.
• New Therma-Loc+ hybrid thermoplastic resin retains stiffness by up to 50% better than standard nylon heads in various temps...leading to more consistency and a quicker release.
• Scoop diffuser with strategically placed ridges to reduce drag on groundballs.
• Bottom rail designed for Mid to Mid/High pocket to help with gaining immediate ball control after ground ball pick-ups.
• QX2-D Max design provides increased durability for the defensive minded player.
• Optional LOC-THROAT feature; insert LOC-THROAT for better head to handle attachment, leave out for light weight performance.
• Meets all NFHS, NCAA, Lacrosse Canada, and World Lacrosse men’s field specifications.